
Audrey and Dad ready to head home. We were very excited to leave the hospital so we could be in the comfort of our our home and bed:)

Audrey all dressed up. This is a newborn sized outfit and believe it or not I was worried if it would be too small for her. I was expecting a much bigger baby! She weighed 6 lbs 14 oz when we left so I'm sure she get a lot of wear out of this one.

This picture represents our first night. After missing a complete night of sleep while I labored, we were exhausted. Audrey decided to be a little trouble maker last night by hardly sleeping. We finally had to give her a little formula (she was starving!) and sent her to the nursery for a few hours twice so we could at least get a little sleep. Let's hope tonight is better!

We got home this afternoon around 2:30 or so. It felt so great to walk in the door! Lily was napping when we got home, but when she woke she had a fun surprise! Her little sister. She is very interested in her and really likes to take her hat off to look at her hair. By the way, I don't have a good picture of it, but Audrey has a lot of dark brown hair just like Lily had although maybe not quite as much. Lily was fascinated when I nursed Audrey and got a big kick out of Audrey opening her eyes and looking at her. So far Lily's reaction seems pretty normal. She was asking for a lot of my attention, which I tried to give her as much as I could. It's going to take some getting used to though. One nice thing was that I put Lily to bed tonight and I could snuggle with her in my lap while we said prayers and sang. I really missed that :) Okay, I'd better sign off. I'll try to keep up with the posting, but I'm sure there will be lulls while we get ourselves situated. Thank you all for all of your emails, messages, visits, calls, and well-wishes. We feel very blessed!
4 comments:
I love all these great photos. Audrey is gorgeous! We can't wait to meet her sometime soon!!
Audrey looks like her sister! You have another beautiful daughter. :)
I also love her going home outfit; she is adorable in pink and brown!
Sorry - the deleted comment was from me. :)
Post a Comment