Sunday, September 14, 2008
Audrey Jean Quale
Audrey Jean Quale was born September 14th at 2:58am. She is 7 pounds 2 ounces and 20.5 inches long. Everything went very smoothly (and quickly...7 hours). Nothing like a trip to Target to get labor going! We will try to get pictures up as soon as we can, but of course I'm biased and think she's cute as a bug in a rug:) I'm feeling very well and Audrey is doing great. She can't wait to meet her big sister in a few hours!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Congratulations!!! How did you get this posted from the hospital? Enjoy every minute of your first day with Audrey!
Love,
Auntie Nicole
Congrats, guys!! That must have been a speedy labor!! :) I'm so happy for you and can't wait to meet little Audrey!
YAY!!!! Congrats my dear! We are excited to meet her! And, what a pretty name! Enjoy every minute with her!
Congrats!! We can't wait to see pictures and to meet little Audrey. Hope you're feeling well!!
Congrats Ang and Dave!! We can't wait to see pics and meet Audrey- and what a beautiful name! Glad you and baby are doing well. We also can't wait to see what Lily thinks of her!! Take care!
Congrats you guys! I'm so happy to hear everything went well. Can't wait to meet Audrey.
- Scott
Post a Comment