Saturday, October 23, 2010

Blankets and Legos


I got an itch this week to work on a project I've been meaning to do for months. My mom got Audrey some Tigger fleece fabric a long time ago and I always intended to buy more fleece to make a blanket. So, this week I took the girls to JoAnn Fabrics to let Audrey and Lily pick out fabric. Lily, of course, picked Princess fabric with a dark pink back and we got light pink for the other side of Tigger. I had many other things I should have been doing this week, but it was fun to make something for the girls that I could finish pretty quickly (unlike knitting sweaters!). They will be great throws for their beds when it gets chilly this winter!

Audrey enjoying her new blanket.

Lily has been quite the sleeper lately...Audrey has not. So, we've had quite a bit of time in the morning just the two of us. This morning we had almost 2 and half hours before Lily got up and some of the time was spent making some pretty awesome Lego creations. Here is our first Lego collaboration:)

Masterpiece #2. We used every single Lego for each house/tower!

No comments: