Tuesday, February 12, 2008

I Made It!


I watch this video of Lily every day because I get such a kick out of it. We'd just gotten home from a day of being out and about and Dave said "we made it (home)". All of the sudden Lily said, "I made it" clear as day. I was shocked so I grabbed the video camera as soon as a could. I was mostly impressed that she added the "I" since she doesn't know pronouns yet. I'm sure she doesn't get what she was saying, but it was cool to hear!

I will try to get an update post up soon since Lily is now 18 months old and learning so many new things each day!

4 comments:

GrandmaQuale said...

You made my day, Sweet Lily!!
Hugs and Kisses,
Grandma Quale

Miedema Fam said...

I just had to play it 6 times for the girls and they giggled each time.

Unknown said...

What a big girl! Can't wait to chat on the phone with Lily.

Auntie Nicole

Ryan Quale said...

Oh, that clip is going around the office... HOW CUTE!!!!