Lily and I enjoyed a crisp fall day outside. I can't believe it was 80+ degrees just a week or so ago! I have to say, I'm thankful for the cooler days.Here is a video of Lily enjoying the crunchy fall leaves. She gets the giggles when we kick our way through piles of leaves. As you can see, she also loves running around outside and is sometimes hard to keep up with!
It's a good thing Lily's jacket still fits from last winter since it was only in the 40's this day!
Most of the pictures I took of Lily playing in the leaves turned out like this...which is why I posted the video too:)
Lily has changed so much in that last few weeks. She is down to one nap per day, which I'm still adjusting to. I was so worried about when to transition her to one nap and she pretty much made the decision herself. Lately, it seems like the light bulb is coming on and she is able to demonstrate just how much she understands. I was blown away when she put together an animal puzzle that is for 2 year olds. Also, she is able to point to correct animal/picture when asked to in her colors book and her animal book (most of time). Smarty pants! It's like things are just starting to click. She also tried to put her socks on her own feet. Of course she needed some assistance...but the point was she tried! She even sat down when Dad asked her to. I'm so excited to see what she'll do or say next!
2 comments:
Lily likes leaves that go crunch, crunch crunch!
Lily likes leaves in a bunch, bunch, bunch!
Red ones, yellow ones, orange ones too!
Oh little Lily we do love you!
The crunchy sound of fall leaves is one of my favorite sounds, right up there with ocean waves crashing on the beach. I'm so glad that Lily has discovered the joy of fall leaves as well. I can't believe how much she seems to grow and change with each new post.
Love,
Nicole
Post a Comment