Here I am at 38 weeks. I can't believe I'm still getting bigger! I think a lot of it has to do with the fact that she is sitting so much lower and is heavier. Now that I've finished work, she can come whenever she wants now!
Hey, Angie and Sweet Baby Girl! Any time is a good time now! We are so anxious to meet our little granddaughter. You are on our minds every minute of the day and night (and the phone is always nearby). I can only imagine the joy this bundle is going to bring to so many people. Patience takes on a whole new meaning. Just want you to know we are ready too!
1 comment:
Hey, Angie and Sweet Baby Girl! Any time is a good time now! We are so anxious to meet our little granddaughter. You are on our minds every minute of the day and night (and the phone is always nearby). I can only imagine the joy this bundle is going to bring to so many people. Patience takes on a whole new meaning. Just want you to know we are ready too!
Post a Comment