
We went to the Minnesota State Fair on Sunday...an annual tradition. We were shocked that Lily ate everything we ate, especially given her picky eating recently. She downed Cajun steak on a stick, cheese curds, and of course, Sweet Martha's Chocolate Chip Cookies!

This is the aftermath of giving a 13 month old a chocolate chip cookie. I think I'll have to hose the stroller down after this trip! I'm glad she enjoyed it though!

Besides eating, we went to the Pet Center where Lily got to pet her favorite animals...puppies. She loved it! We also went to the Miracle of Birth building where she saw cows, pigs, sheep, and horses with their young. Lily loved petting the sheep above. She even says "Baa Baa" now when she sees one in a book or live. Lily did wonderfully on the bus, in her stroller, eating food, and did not complain one bit the whole time. We were so proud of our little Fair-goer:)
2 comments:
Wow! Lily's Second State Fair! I'm so jealous. Do you think she will share some Sweet Martha's with me?
Auntie Nicole
Old Macdonald had a sheep and it said ba, ba, here and ba, ba, there until Lily petted it. Then it said come baaaack soon!
I'm glad you had a fun day at the fair with your Mom & Dad.
Post a Comment