Thursday, November 16, 2006

Big steps

Lily has had a few big steps lately. First, she has slept through the night a few more times (wonderful!). The other nights she just gets up once so it's not too bad. Next, she has found that she can grab her toes when on her back (endless fun). She has graduated to sitting in the stroller like a big girl (see below). Also, I can pull her up to standing just be holding her hands. She is a strong girl! Lastly, she is putting everything in her mouth now. This includes her whole hand sometimes (or at least most of her fingers). She is growing so fast and is learning many things it's amazing!

Lily doesn't last long in her carseat in the stroller facing backwards these days. I think she must have been getting bored. So I put her in the stroller facing forward like a big girl and she loved it!

We've been seeing a lot more of Lily's tongue these days.

Lily can be a giggly girl sometimes:) Here she is laughing as Grandpa Williams bounces her on his lap.

Lily likes to look out the window at the trees. The best part is she practices her standing as she gazes outside.

Look Mom, I'm a big girl!

I just thought this was a funny picture...GOT MILK???

Uncle Zach serenades Lily while on Grandpa Quale's lap.

Lily loves to sit on Zach's lap!

No comments: