Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Good Sleeper

I knit this hat and these booties before we were even thinking of having her! The hat is already too small and the booties are snug. Oh well:)

This is Lily's version of a couch. She really likes to sit upright more so this is a good solution... for now.

Lily was a great sleeper last night! She officially slept through the night! She slept from 9:00pm until 7:30am! Unfortunately I didn't take full advantage of this extended sleep since I woke up at 4:45 wondering what was going on (and feeling like I was going to burst). I had to go check on her a couple of times to makes sure she was still ok. Not only did she sleep forever, but she also worked herself about a foot and 1/2 down her crib from where I set her last night. I'd say this is a remarkable feat since she was still swaddled! Another accomplishment happened this morning when we were doing a little "tummy time". She started pushing up with her arms and all of the sudden she pushed herself right over onto her back! Thankfully she wasn't too freaked out. She is getting so strong, it blows me away!

No comments: